A disillusioned college student. A part time summer job. Hashbrowns by the carton.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A Lighter Note

On a lighter note: I don't have time for a long post which is immediately relevant to WaHo. But here are (as usual) some mental notes about things I want to write about in the future. (I haven't forgotten about Tep, or any of the other people or things I have been mentioning. I'll get around to writing about these guys eventually I swear.)

1. The Schizophrenic customer(s).
2. Holy crap! If I hear that song one more time...
3. The prep knife
4. Onion slicing techniques
5. How Wasabi Sushi Bar on Broadway is the oposite of WaHo
6. How the tiger got its stripes
7. How many eggs does it take...
8. T'ai Chi, Pa-Kua & Hsing-I
9. eating stuff besides WaHo
10. What's the deal with chop steak?
11. Might I actually know who "Anonymous" is? Does it matter?