A disillusioned college student. A part time summer job. Hashbrowns by the carton.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sheesh!

My manager, Steve Skinner, covered for somebody 3rd shift last night, so he wasn't around this morning. And, as a result, I spent all morning (0700 to 1400 EST) on the floor learning how to drop waffles, toast, hashbrowns and breakfast meat. I also got started learning the Waffle House "Magic Marker" System which I will reveal as soon as I am able to scan this crib sheet in.

A spoon means, hold the toast. I forgot what a knife means (crap!).

When I got home (approx. 1430 EST) I began to finish installing the rest of the Pergo flooring in my bedroom. My dad and I finished the floor around 2000 EST, grabbed some dinner from the Apollo Flame Bistro (Greek carry out--yummy!), watched the first half hour of "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood," and now I'm so tired that my fingers are having trouble finding the home keys. Sheesh!

More to come (hopefully tomorrow).

Also, I am considering changing the actual title of this blog to "grits and eggs." Scattered, Smothered, Covered does have a nice ring to it, but I feel like it's overdone. (See the entry entitled "What this blog ain't.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home